Thursday, October 8, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 - Day 8


Welcome to Countdown to Halloween 2015
Day 8 
 
 
Last year I made my own countdown to Halloween (pictured above) and each day has a Halloween related activity to do on that day. With that said, each day during my favorite month, October, I will share with you the Halloween related activity for the day. Some days I will have more than one post, so come back often.
 
Today's Halloween activity for Day 8 is
Watch "The Corpse Bride"

I love this movie...you just can't go wrong with Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. Again if you don't own this movie or it's not on Netflix and you can't stream it, find something similar and watch that. And as always, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!