Friday, October 2, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 - Day 2


Welcome to Countdown to Halloween 2015
Day 2
 
 
Last year I made my own countdown to Halloween and each day has a Halloween related activity to do on that day. With that said, each day during my favorite month, October, I will share with you the Halloween related activity for the day. Some days I will have more than one post, so come back often.
 
Today's Halloween activity for Day 2 is
Decorate Outside

For me, this means decorate the outside of my house. For you, this could mean decorate outside of your classroom, office, or even just the door to your classroom or office. Whatever it means to you just do it and have fun!

Here are some things I have done in the past to decorate outside my house:







Yes, we do have a life size Sam. It was a costume we made for our daughter a couple of years ago and now he only comes out on Halloween to make sure everyone follows all of the rules of Halloween.

Trick r' Treat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!