Today I have for you just a simple Halloween Witches Wreath. I bought all of the supplies last year after Halloween knowing that I wanted to make this wreath.
I'm not sure if you can see it here in the picture, but there is Martha Stewart glitter all over the hat.
Here is just a shot of my front door.
I used these items to create my Halloween Witches Wreath:
- Wreath from Walmart
- Broom from Michael's
- Paper Mache hat (cut in half) also from Michael's
- orange ribbon - that I've had forever
- black craft paint
- Martha Stewart glitter
- black tulle
- wooden dowel - just to extend the length of the broom
- black spray paint
- giant black and orange spider from Walmart
I am entering this Halloween Witches Wreath in the following challenges:
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #36 - Halloween Party - Part 2 - open til 10/30
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - Linky Party - Anything Goes - open til 10/31
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Halloween Witches Wreath.