Saturday, October 31, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 - Day 31


Welcome to Countdown to Halloween 2015
Day 31
 
 
Last year I made my own countdown to Halloween (pictured above) and each day has a Halloween related activity to do on that day. With that said, each day during my favorite month, October, I will share with you the Halloween related activity for the day. Some days I will have more than one post, so come back often.
 
Today's Halloween activity for Day 31 is

Go Trick or Treating!!!

Finally, the night we have all been waiting for...Halloween! The night when you can be anyone or anything you want to be. You can be scary or cute, mean or sweet, a hero or a villain, you can be whatever your heart desires. When the sun sets, it is the magic time...time to get those treat bags filled with lots of candy!!! So get there and have fun. See you all again next year.

Happy Haunting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!