Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Countdown to Halloween 2015 - Day 20


Welcome to Countdown to Halloween 2015
Day 20
 
 
Last year I made my own countdown to Halloween (pictured above) and each day has a Halloween related activity to do on that day. With that said, each day during my favorite month, October, I will share with you the Halloween related activity for the day. Some days I will have more than one post, so come back often.
 
Today's Halloween activity for Day 20 is

Watch "Monster House"

This movie may be a little too scary for the younger children in your house, unless they are my like my daughter who has been growing up on The Walking Dead since before she was 1 year old. You just really need to know what your child can tolerate. I myself grew up watching the 80's serial killer movies like Friday the 13th and Halloween...neither of which ever scared me. So just do what's best for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!