Monday, August 21, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 308 - Vacations

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #308-Vacation
Make a project about vacation!

The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at

Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here's my Project:
 

 
 
My ex got a motorcycle a year or so ago. His birthday was this past Saturday so I made him this birthday card that looks very similar to his motorcycle. I know it doesn't quite represent a vacation but it could in the future.
 
I used these items to create my motorcycle card:
  • Father's Day Cricut cartridge - motorcycle
  • George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge - rectangle for sentiment
  • Black, white and red cardstock
  • 2 types of foil paper
  • brads
  • Glossy Accents
  • Black ink
 
I am entering my motorcycle card in the following challenges:
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my vacation project. Make sure to go to Fantabulous Cricut Challange Blog and enter your vacation project.

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Let the good times roll - when my hubby had a motorcycle--- it was fabulous taking rides! Now he spends time on the golf course - he loves it - fabulous creation - Tfs and for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a great sentiment for your motorcycle! This is one cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card! A motorcycle trip would be a great vacation or so many people I know!

    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!