Sunday, July 8, 2012

Vintage and Vile - HDH 140

This weeks challenge for Macabre Monday over at Haunted Design House was to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece - take something vile and make it appear vintage, or maybe use something vintage that would be considered vile!  I hope I got this right?

All week long I could only think of dolls, porceline dolls to be exact.  There are many people that feel that porceline dolls and mice are vile in their own way.  Well, my "vintage" porceline doll became "vile."

Before the mice:


She looks like a very normal "vintage" porceline doll...

After the mice:



When the mice began to crawl all over her she let one of them have it and tore it's head off!  Blood began to flow everywhere!  Part of its head peaks through her lips.  My "vintage" porceline doll was attacked by "vile" creatures which in turn caused her to become a "vile vintage porceline doll."
I am entering my "Vile Vintage Porceline Doll" over at HDH140 - Vile Vintage

I hope you enjoyed my "Vile Vintage Porceline Doll."

8 comments:

  1. Haha insanity at its best, love it. Thanks for playing along with macabre monday and for your bit of vile vintage. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you awesome comment...I do love my Macabre Mondays!

      Delete
  2. WoW! Look who has tapped into her dark and vile side! Brilliant work on that dolly! Looks like she has a taste for meat. Thank you for defiling that defenseless doll for our Macabre Monday challenge at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I love to let my dark side out once in a while!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the top two, do not know how i missed this last week, totally awesome.
    mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mark...this one was really fun for me and she is going to provide a great conversation piece come this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol...i love altered dolls.... cant stand mice thou! This will be a wonderful Halloween centre piece. Congrats on being 'gruesome' BDx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I just can't wait for others to see my altered doll

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!