Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kaitlyn's Spooky Treat Bag

Kaitlyn is my 9 year old daughter and when I got my Expression a couple of years ago she inherited my Baby Bug and she has been non-stop creating.  She created this little treat bag ALL by herself.  I only tied the ribbon on for her.

These items were used to create this treat bag:
  • Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters - for the treat bag cut at 5 1 /2
  • Cuttlebug
  • D'vine Swirls embossing folder - for the black belly of the treat bag
  • ribbon
  • google eyes
  • eyelets
Here's a close up look at the embossing on the belly:


We are entering this project in a couple of challenges:
Thanks for looking and my daughter would love to see your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!