Here's a look at what's inside:
The "inside" of my coffin represents the "inner-workings" of the coffin and what happens to the body after a long period of time.
Here's a close up...I just love that little skeleton!
I used these items to create this 3D coffin:
- Design Studio
- Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - 3D coffin (measuring 7 1/2 inches in length) and the inside of card feature
- Indie Art Cricut cartridge - for the cross on the top of the coffin
- plastic skeleton from a Halloween garland
- Red fabric from an old costume and polyfil for the bed of the coffin
- Martha Stewart crushed red flock for the inside, top of coffin and red craft paint