Sunday, October 23, 2011

Froggy Witch Halloween Easel card

Hey there fellow crafters I have a card I am sharing with you today that I created for my mom for Halloween.  My mom loves frogs...in fact in her backyard, by her pool she has frog land.  You'll find all types of frogs there, all except for real ones.  I knew right away what froggy I wanted to use and of course it would have to come from one of my favorite cartridges *Creat-a-Critter*



I am entering this card in these challenge:

I used these items to create this card:
  • Design Studio
  • Cricut cartridge Creat-a-Critter - for the frog
  • Cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings - for the hat
  • Martha Stewart punch - for the inside of the card
  • google eyes
  • Cuttlebug
  • green and purple stickles - the hat and frog
  • misc. stickers - for the inside of the card
  • My Moments peel n stick ribbon
  • open stock pattern paper from Hobby Lobby
Here's an up close view of the froggy's hat.  I show you this because my 9 year old daughter suggested I emboss the hat to make it look like the hat on the paper and this is how it turned out.  I think she had an excellent idea and it works perfectly.


Here's an up close view of the inside:

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my Froggy Witch Halloween Easel card!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card! Love your embossed frog. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! So glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and the blog too!
    Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest Halloween card! I love that froggie and all the sparkles!! The background paper is so awesome! Your Mom will love this!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the embossed frog and such fun halloween colors! Thx for joining us over at cricut 360!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little frog witch! Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorably cute frog! Love the black and glitter! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!