- Whimsical Wednesdays - Anything Goes
- Forever Night Challenges- Freaky Friday Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
- Paper Cutz Challenge #111 "Shake, Rattle and Roll" - Make a card, LO, or craft project for Halloween with a hand stamped, digital stamped, or Cricut cut image of skeleton or a scull and crossbones, BUT make it CUTE and NOT SPOOKY!
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #79 - ANYTHING GOES - with a TWIST...RIBBON!!!
- Cooking With Cricut Challenge #54 Anything Goes
- My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #28 Too Cute To Spook - create a cute Halloween project
- Design Studio
- Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge - for the skeletons, one of the gravestones, the grass and the Witch
- Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge - for 2 of the gravestones
- George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge - for the moon
- white ink - to marblize the gravestones
- ribbon - for the the banner the witch is flying
- star stickers
- foam squares - to give layers to the grass
Here's a look at the inside:
I used these items for the inside:
- Martha Stewart corner punch
- Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge - for the gravestone
- misc. Halloween stickers
- clear stamps
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my Bone Buddies!!!