Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kaitlyn's Monster Treat Bags

Well, after my daughter created her 1st treat bag she wanted to make more and she did just that.  Kaitlyn decided to make a monster treat bag for all the kids in our cul-de-sac, a total of 8 monster treat bags!!!   Each treat bag was created in different color combinations, one specifically designed for each kid.  Kaitlyn made all of these by herself, I only helped her by putting on the ribbon.

Here's a view of some of the ribbon we used:


These items were used to create these treat bags:
  • Cricut cartridge Mini Monsters - for the treat bag cut at 5 1 /2
  • misc. ribbon
  • google eyes
  • eyelets

We are entering these treat bags in these challenges:
Thank you so much for looking and we hoped you enojoyed Kaitlyn's Monster Treat Bags!

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlyn I love your treat bags!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion Kids Challenges.

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!