I used these items to create these:
- Design Studio
- Create a Critter Cricut cartridge -for the turkey
- Songbird Cricut cartridge - for the names
- Misc. Thanksgiving stamps
- BugBites - All Year Round stamps (Give Thanks and Happy Turkey Day)
- Orange and Brown stamp pads
- Studio G glitter glue (around the turkey's hat)
I am entering this project in these challenges:
- Cooking with Cricut Challenge #60 - Lets Talk Turkey
- More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #59 - Thanksgiving Theme
- Exploring Cricut Challenge #4 - make a card, layout, or papercraft using a turkey from any Cricut cartridge in any theme or colors
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #87 - Create a card or project with the words “Thank you” (or “Thanks”) on it
- Paper Cutz Challenge #117 - "Let's Talk Turkey!" Make a card, LO, or craft project for Thanksgiving, using a stamped, digital stamp or Cricut cut inage of a turkey!
Thanks for checking out my napkin holder and place card...have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!