Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm a WINNER @ Decorate To Celebrate!

I am so honored to be chosen 1st place winner at Decorate To Celebrate  for my Elmo Invitations and the wonderful Rhonda  from Scrap Happens with Rhonda made me this fabulous Elmo mini album!!!
Here's the inside:

The Decorate To Celebrate Challenge is still going on all month long and it is open to ANY project (yes, this means you can enter a card or a layout too!!)...  Because of this, they are LIMITING the number of entries to a MAXIMUM of THREE -- you can enter up to THREE projects this month!!!  This is so exciting and so much fun!  I hope you too will join in on the fun!

Thanks again to Rhonda and Decorate to Celebrate!  I can't wait to see this Elmo mini album in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!