I am also going to be entering this in these challenges:
- Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday #85 - Book Lover - Create a project that has something to do with a book. You can make your own book, include the image of a book on your project, design a bookmark, etc.
- Shopping Our Stash Challenge #25 - stickers, rub-ons, and chipboard - sort thru your stash and dig out those forgotten stickers, rub-ons, and chipboard! Use any one or more on your project!
- Throwback Thursday Challenge - Kid Friendly -*** This challenge is to use a "Kid Friendly" cartridge, such as any "Disney", "Create a Critter", "Nursery Tales", "A Child's Year" etc.......
- Composition book that I've had since July
- Design Studio
- Cricut cartridge Sesame Street and Friends - for the Elmo
- Cricut cartridge George and Basic Shapes - for the yellow border
- Martha Stewart flocking powder - that I've had since Michael's clearanced them out
- Elmo stickers that I bought months ago knowing that I was having an Elmo party for my daughter
- Recollections pattern paper (Bright Lights Big City) that I bought months ago for the purpose of making Elmo invitations, scrapbook pages and whatever else I could think of
I hope you enjoyed my Elmo Altered Composition Book and I plan to bring you more Elmo in the very near future!