Here shows off the top part of the page: the bling, the Martha Stewart edge punch, and the title.
This portion shows off the great picture of my girls and a little more bling. I actually put together 2 tear drop gems to make a heart.
Lastly this is the bottom of the page: it shows off the year, a little bit more bling, and again the Martha Stewart edge punch.
I used these items to create my Valentine's Day 2012 layout:
- Design Studio - to weld the title
- Storybook Cricut cartridge - font
- Martha Stewart lace heart edge punch - top and bottom of page
- Recollections bling - top and bottom of page
- Metal "Love" embellishment - on small picture of my youngest daughter
- Studio 112 tear drop gems - on main photo
- Red Carpet Studio Challenge #20 - Sparkle - open til 1/26/13
- BBTB2 Challenge - Fontastic - open til 1/27/13
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #83 - Bling it Up - open til 1/28/13
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - Linky Party (Anything Goes) - open til 1/31/13
- Crafting When We Can Challenge #36 - Strawberries and Cream (Red and White) - open til 2/2/13
- Cut it Up Challenge - Love is in the Air Challenge #11 - open til 2/6/13