Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone is starting the new year off to a good start! I'm happy to be giving you a look at my first project of the New Year! I created a couple of New Year's party hats to help ring in the new year with my girls!
Here's is my youngest daughter wearing her hat proudly!
And here is my oldest daughter, looking a little bit tired just before midnight, wearing her hat.
Now since my youngest daughter went to sleep I borrowed her hat to wear, with my oldest daughter, while the New Year's Eve ball dropped!
I used these items to make my hats:
- Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - hats
- Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge - "Happy New Year" and "2013"
- feathers (stash)
- ribbon (stash)
- Martha Stewart glitter (I've had for over a year)
- DCWV the Glitter cardstock stack (I've had for probably 2 years) - hats
I am entering my party hats in the following challenge:
- Use it Tuesday Challenge #46 - 2013 - open til 1/4
- Exploring Cricut - Welcome 2013 project - open til 1/5
- Party Time Tuesdays #101 - Celebrate - open til 1/7
This was such a fun and easy project, I will for sure be making more party hats in the future! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my New Year's party hats!