I created this card for my 10 year old daughter. She absolutely loves Peeps and when Easter time comes around this is a must have in our house. Another craft blogger inspired the actual design of the Peeps. She used the bunny on Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge and welded it with a circle. I choose to use an oval instead of the circle. The design of this card was based on the packaging the Peeps come in, I think it turned out ok.
- Design Studio - welded the bunny from Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge and an oval to create Peeps, welded the letters for "Hoppy Easter" and welded the oval and rectangle to create the "Peeps" sign
- Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge - bunny
- Birthday Cakes Cricut cartridge - font "Peeps" and "Hoppy Easter"
- George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge - the oval and rectangle
- Martha Stewart glitter - to give the Peeps a surgary look
- Brown Studio G glitter glue - eyes and nose of Peeps
- Foam squares - to raise the Peeps
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Little Scrap Pieces - My Favorite Things Challenge - Use one of your Favorite crafting items on your project or post a picture of your Favorite stamp, glue, ribbon, punch, ink,cartridge, embossing folder - be a follower and leave a comment telling why it's your favorite - open til 4/6
- Paper Sundaes Challenge #114 - Happy Easter open til 4/7
- Krafty Girls - For Peeps Sake! Challenge #4 - open til 4/8
- Scrappy Moms - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Easter - open til 4/9
- My Craft Spot Challenge #50 Easter - open til 4/9
- Cooking with Cricut Challenge #80 - Easter - open til 4/10
- More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #68 - Easter/Spring - open til 4/10
- My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday Challenge - Anything use any cartridge (preferrably an older one) - I used Doodlecharms - open til 4/12
- Hooked on Craft Challenge #19 - Easter - open til 4/28
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Peeps Easter card!