Today I am sharing with you my Easter Bunny in a Basket shape card. I am super excited about how this shape card turned out...in fact now that I think about I don't think I have ever done a shape card! I made this card for my 2 year old daughter. This is the 1st year she will start to understand Easter and what it is all about...and of course the Easter Bunny.
I used these items to create this card:
- Design Studio - to weld the basket together
- Dilly Beans digital bunny stamp
- pink Sharpie marker - for the bunny
- Recollections white flock - for the bunny
- pink bow - for the bunny
- foam squares - to give the bunny paws the appearance he was going to jump out
- Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge - for the basket and eggs
- ribbon - for the basket
- Martha Stewart glitter - for the eggs
- Brown gel pen - to create the faux stitching around the basket.
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Easter - open til 4/9
- Cooking with Cricut Challenge #80 - Easter - open til 4/10
- More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #68 - Easter/Spring theme - open til 4/10
- Dilly Beans Challenge - Easter or Spring - open til 4/12
Thank you so much for checking out my Easter Bunny in a Basket Shape card and I hope you have a very Happy Easter!