Today I share with you a layout I made as part of a gift for my neice who is graduating high school this May. Her school colors are Red and Grey. The only bit of grey I have is apart of the photo mats, everything else I went with the red.
For the top part of the title I used my Design Studio to weld on the cap to the "C." The scroll/diploma is acutally just a small peice of cardstock, rolled and tied up with floss. I also used glitter and glossy accent to the title and stars.
I used a black fine point marker to highlight the cap and gown image then added glossy accent. The same goes for the caps at the bottom of the layout as well..
I used these to create this layout:
- Design Studio
- PlantinSchool Cricut Cartridge - the font
- Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge - the cap and gown
- Wild Card Cricut Cartridge - the stars
- Martha Stewart glitter - the letters and stars
- Glossy Accents - the letters, stars, cap and gown
- ribbon - 2012 and Graduation
- 2012 bling
- foam squares - for all Cricut cuts except the title
- floss - for around the "diploma"
I am entering this layout in the following challenges:
- Cooking with Cricut #83 - Bling, Bling and More Bling - open til 5/1
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Class of 2012 High School Graduation layout.