Thursday, April 5, 2012

Monster High T-Shirt made by 10 year old daughter!

So this post is not my typical post. In March my oldest daughter turned 10 years old and we had a Monster High birthday party.  She recieved many different kinds of Monster High related gifts and this T-Shirt Design Set was one of them.  Today she created this T-Shirt.




This T-Shirt is being entered in the Forever Night - Creepy Kids Challenge - Monster High theme - anyone under the age of 16 can enter.

Now here she is, my daughter Kaitlyn wearing the shirt!
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my daughter's Monster High T-shirt!

1 comment:

  1. What a great creative gift idea! I was always getting arts and craft stuff for birthdays when I was young... Well actually I still do...

    Kaitlyn did a great job! looks like she'll take after her mother!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!