Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's an Elmo Party

I'm trying to get a jump start on decorations for my daughter's 2nd birthday party in November...she's having an Elmo party.  My daughter loves Elmo and when I saw the Cricut cartridge Elmo's Party and Cricut cartridge Sesame Street Friends I just knew I had to have them and create her party decorations and ,of course, the invitations.  I am also entering this in Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #8 - Anything Goes Any Theme


I used these items to create the centerpiece:
  • fish bowl I had in my garage
  • shredded paper from the $1.00 Store as filler
  • red ribbon
  • skewers
  • Cricut cartridge Elmo's Party for the Elmo face, 2, and Jaidyn
  • Cricut cartridge Sesame Street Friends for the Elmo characters
  • Cricut cartridge Birthday Cakes for the Happy Birthday
  • stickles
  • white gel pen
I am still working on many other items for my daughter's 2nd birthday in November...this is just the beginning! 

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Cute Elmo creations for 2nd b'day party. Like your Halloween pumpkin carvings at top of your blog. My hubby carves the artificial Styrofoam pumpkins and that way we can keep them yr to yr and display them every yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is an absolutely ADORABLE centerpiece!! :) I love, love, LOVE Elmo (stop by the blog tomorrow and you'll see a little MORE Elmo!!) -- this is just PERFECT for the party!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! this is super adorable:) LOVE it Carol TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I cant wait to see the rest of the decorations! Your daughter is going to love it!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest!! I love the bright colors and such a FUN centerpiece. Makes me smile....Fantastic!
    Here from Decorate to Celebrate!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do do do ta do Elmos World! My 3 yr would love this! Too cute! Here from DTC! CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!
    Coming over from "DTC"!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopping from DTC. LOVE elmo!! super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!