Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grandparent's Day Cards my 9 year old made


Yes you read that right...my 9 year old daughter made these cards for her MomMoms for Grandparent's Day. When I got my Expression I gave my Baby Bug to my oldest daughter and she loves to create on it. She designed both of these cards, my only contribution was the ribbon, everything else was all her!  We are entering these cards in the Crazy about Cricut Thankful Thursday Grandparent Challenge

My daughter used these items to create her cards:
  • Cricut cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up
  • Cricut cartridge Life is a Beach
  • Cuttlebug
  • D'vine Swirls embossing folder
  • stamp
  • white gel pen
  • ribbon
  • Martha Stewart corner punch
  • Leaf die cuts
  • stickles
  • foil leaves
  • sea shell
I'm so proud of my daughter, she is always so thoughtful and these cards turned out beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!