Monday, June 26, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 304 - Patriotism

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!

******* (Opps I missed my scheduled post) *******

Today is actually Tuesday afternoon and this my DT post for Monday's challenge
over at
Fantabulous Cricut



Challenge #304-Patriotism
Make a project about patriotism in any country!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my Project
 
 
I created this décor piece for Independence Day aka the 4th of July
The piece is a standard 12 x 12 with 9 3 1/4 inch squares decorated with
Independence Day related images.
All images are raised with foam tape for some extra dimension.
 
Here are a few close ups of some of the images:
 
 
 
 
I used these items to create my Independence Day décor piece:
  • Ultimate Creative Series Sampler Cricut cartridge - United States, hat, fireworks, flag, Liberty bell, firecracker
  • George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge: Star
  • Old West Cricut cartridge: Bunting
  • Phrases Cricut cartridge: 4th of July
  • foam tape: under all images
  • Silver Stickles: firecracker
  • Martha Stewart glitter (red and silver): fireworks
I am entering my Independence Day décor piece in the following challenge:
 
I had so much fun creating this Independence Day décor piece. Thank you for stopping by. Please head over to Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and add your Patriotic project.

5 comments:

  1. Marvelous! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great decoration! I love all of the patriotic details! Happy Fourth of July!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love it. Dorlene DT Teammate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!