Monday, July 24, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 306 - Anything Goes

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #306-Anything Goes!
Create a project that features anything in the Cricut Library!

This Weeks Sponsor




The prize is 4 digital stamps!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my Project:
 
 
 
 
So I have kind of been really liking these décor pieces. I have now created 3, including this one. I have decided that I am going to create a décor piece for every season and every holiday. My youngest daughter has been really enthusiastic about helping me with them too. She is 7 and likes to press buttons. This is the décor piece we created for Summer.
 
 
I used these items to create my Summer Décor Project:
  • Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge - waves, bikini, beach ball
  • Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge - sun
  • Create a Critter Cricut cartridge - sand castle
  • "Just Because" Cards Cricut cartridge - watermelon
  • Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge - Summer
  • Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge - popscicle
  • Create a Friend Cricut cartridge - pool
  • Glossy Accent - on the popscicle
I am entering my Summer Décor Project in the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a decor piece! This one reminds me of everything summer. Very cute! And isn't it great when we can craft with our kids?!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Carol! I love the idea of doing one for each season, and how fun to get your daughter involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at both Cardz TV Stamps Challenge and Bitten by the Bug 2.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun decor piece. I love the colors and all the cute images! Nice project for you and your daughter to do together. My 7 year old grand daughter loves to come over and craft. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mom and daughter summer project. You'll have tons of fun making others, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mom and daughter summer project. You'll have tons of fun making others, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! It was so fun being on the FCCB DT with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright, cheerful décor piece that truly depicts the essence of summer! Thanks for joining the Water Fun challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Half the fun is picking out the icons to use. Lovely project for summer. Thanks for joining our challenge at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation!!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!!
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!