Monday, May 29, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 302 - Graduation

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #302-Graduation
Make a project about any kind of Graduation!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my Project!

My oldest daughter's boyfriends' sister graduated from high school last week and this is the card I made for her.
 


 

 
 
I used these items to make my Graduation Trifold Shutter card:
  • Paper Dolls Teen Scene Cricut cartridge - the graduate
  • Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge - you did it
  • Plantin SchoolBook Cricut cartridge - 2017
 
I am entering my Graduation Trifold Shutter card in the following challenges:
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Graduation Trifold Shutter card. Please stop by Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and enter your own Graduation project.

10 comments:

  1. This card is amazing, Carol! I am sure that she loved it! A real keepsake!
    Happy Memorial Day!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design - I love the many and varied embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Card!
    Thanks for joining DCD's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I love paper dolls teen scene for graduation cards, and the colors you chose really make it POP!

    Thanks for joining us for our Fun Folds challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card - so colorful. I know that card took a while to make - I've made this design and there is a lot to cut and paste. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool graduation card. Very nice and colorful. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!