Well, this Sunday will be Mother's Day and this is a card that I created with my 7 year old daughter for her MomMom (Grandmother). Her MomMom loves owl's so we decided that we had to use the owl from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. We also found out that her favorite colors are mauve and country blue. We then choose our papers and this is what we came up with. You can't see it but I did use some foam tape behind the owl and branch.
I used these items to create my Happy Mother's Day center step card:
- Create a Critter Cricut cartridge - owl and branch
- Create a Critter Cricut cartridge 2 - flowers and Happy Mother's Day
- Foam tape - behind owl and branch
- DCWV Textured Cardstock Stack Pastels - mauve and pink
- other cardstock and pattern paper
I will be entering my card in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Happy Mother's Day center step card.
Have a blessed day!