Today a very special girl turned 4 years old and yesterday she had a Minnie Mouse party so I, of course, had to create a Minnie Mouse card. I decided to make the #4 into a shape card and add on this adorable Minnie dressed in pretty pink and white polka-dots. I also used some brand spankin' new clear stamps called "Good Times" from CardzTV, which I won from a challenge I participated in. I used the simple sentiment "Happy Birthday" on front and "May all your birthday wishes come true" on the inside of the card. I added a little shine and dimension to Minnie shoes by applying some glossy accent to them. I also added some dimensional foam to the back of Minnie before adding her to the front of the 4, to make her pop a little bit.
I used these items to create my Minnie Mouse 4th Birthday Shape card:
- Nate's ABCs Cricut cartridge - 4
- Mickey and Friends Disney Cricut cartridge - Minnie
- CardzTV "Good Times" clear stamp set - sentiment on front and on inside card
- Glossy Accents - on Minnie's shoes
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #95 - Anything Goes
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge #152 - Anything Goes