I can't believe it, my 1st born is turning 13 next month. Thank God she is nothing like me, she's a good girl. So when I asked her what theme she wanted for her birthday she said cookies. Well you can't have cookies without milk so we are having a Milk and Cookies Birthday Party, plus a girls sleepover.
I used these items to create my Milk and Cookies Birthday Party Invitations:
- "Just Because" Cards Cricut cartridge - milk bottle
- Sesame Street Friends Cricut cartridge - cookies
- Recollections RSVP Clear Stamps Set - "you're invited!" and event information on the inside
- Brown ink
- Packaging twine
- Foam squares - to give the cookies some dimension
- BBTB2 - Shaped Card Challenge
- Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge #202 - Odd Card
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday Challenge #150 - Use Blue
- Little Scrap Pieces - Show it Off Linky Party
- Decorate to Celebrate- Challenge #94 - Anything Goes
I am so pleased with the way these turned out and I hope you like them too. Thank you for checking out my Milk and Cookies Birthday Party Invitations...BTW, I made 10 of these.