Here is a side view...you can see the dimension I added by putting a second layer on top with foam squares.
This is the inside...I kept it plain and simple with "Merry Christmas"
I used these items to create my card:
- A Child's Year Cricut cartridge - children with tree image
- Bright Pink Recollections cardstock
- White Recollections cardstock
- KI Memories - Joyful Twinkle background paper
- 3 Snowflake brads
- 3 Rhinestones from Stampin' Up - added to the snowflake brads for a little extra sparkle
- Foam squares - added to the image for some dimension
- Merry Christmas clear stamp
- Green ink from Color Box Petal Point
I am entering my card in the following challenges: