Sunday, November 23, 2014

Disney's Frozen Elsa Inspired Birthday card


So my youngest daughter's 5th birthday was last weekend and she had a Disney Frozen party. A while ago I had been researching my Cricut cartridges for something I could use to make a Frozen birthday card. I found the perfect image on Paper Doll Teen Scene Cricut cartridge that would work for an Elsa image. I hadn't used this cartridge yet and I was a little intimidated by it. Let's just say there a many cuts you have to do for these paper dolls, so very time consuming. I also found on Life's a Party Cricut cartridge a castle that would work great for Elsa's frozen castle. I cut the castle card feature at 11 inches out of white cardstock...I wanted it to be as big as possible. I then cut the castle layer out of blue cardstock. Then I decided that Elsa needed to be pretty big too so I cut her at 5 inches. I also made some alterations to her dress to look more similar to Elsa's dress in the movie. Once I had all of that put together and attached to the card, I added the iridescent snowflake sequins and the other iridescent sequins. Lastly, I printed Olaf out from my computer and hand cut him out and attached him the inside of the card. I then added the Happy Birthday stamp.

 

I used these items to create my card:
  • Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - castle card
  • Paper Dolls Teen Scene - Elsa
  • Iridescent snowflake sequins
  • Iridescent sequins
  • Diamond and Glitz Bazzill cardstock
  • Shimmery blue and white Recollections cardstock
  • Computer generated Olaf image
  • Happy Birthday stamp
I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Disney's Frozen Elsa inspired birthday card.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634524635875-11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!