Sunday, November 23, 2014

Disney's Frozen Inspired Treat Box


Recently my youngest daughter turned 5 years old and she wanted a Disney's Frozen Birthday Party. I didn't want the typical party supplies that you get from your local party store so I made some of my own. I did a little research of my Cricut cartridges and found a super cute snowflake treat box on the Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge that I knew would be perfect for what I wanted to use it for. I made 6 white and 4 blue because we were expecting girls and boys to my daughter's party. I cut the boxes at 11 1/2 inches, folded it at the hash marks, added iridescent snowflakes around on all 4 sides, put in the treats and closed it up. This was a super easy treat box to make and everyone loved getting them as they left the party.

Here you can see I was able to fit a package of hot chocolate mix, Frozen fruit snacks, a sticker sheet and a tattoo.


This angle shows how pretty the top snowflake looks once it is all put together.

 
 
I used these items to create my treat box:
  • Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge
  • Recollections shimmery blue and white cardstock
  • Iridescent snowflake sequins
 I am entering my treat boxes in the following challenges:
This was such fun and easy project to do and the Wrap it Up Cricut cartridge is really awesome for these types of projects. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Disney's Frozen Inspired Treat Box.


12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous treat box!!! Love the snowflake on the top!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute treat boxes and these boxes are really fabulous for your theme. I love the iridescence of the paper, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treat boxes. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute and creative! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your boxes are so pretty thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am so excited that you shared these!! My daughter is asking for a Frozen Bday party soon, and these are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fantastic boxes! You can fit so much inside of them, too! I was amazed. Thanks so much for sharing your work over at Red Carpet Studios! (My niece is a Frozen fanatic, too, so I appreciate any kind of ideas to tie into that!)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. These snowflake boxes are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DT, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! These are the cutest treat boxes ever! Perfect for a Frozen theme party! LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us at RCS during the Julie & Julia challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty! I would like to invite you to share your awesome projects in our Christmas Gift Packaging Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon here:

    http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

    We'd LOVE having you join us.
    Karen

    P.S. I also have an Anything Goes challenge each week where you're welcome to play along for more great prizes.
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation! We have selected your project as the random winner at Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog for our Julie & Julia challenge! For information on your prize, please contact me at SThom97093@aol.com. Love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet treat box!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!