Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Walking Dead - No Sanctuary/Countdown to Halloween Day 14


Ok so I hope by now all of you who are fans of  The Walking Dead have had a chance to see this past Sunday's premiere episode title "No Sanctuary." I can honestly say that this episode was THE BEST EPISODE OF ANY TV SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I went through every emotion under the sun. The beginning was very concerning because you don't know if some of your favorite characters are going to be killed by the Termites. Then seeing Carol, Tyreese and Judith you have a little hope that Carol is going to save everyone. Then the worry intensifies because all hell breaks out in Terminus...fire, smoke, and walkers everywhere. I'm trying not to give too much away. Then the escape, the compassion, the lunacy, the abundance of walkers, the kills, the reunions and then the surprise. I swear I cursed, cried, cheered, and cheered some more. The episode was amazing!!! If you haven't seen it...YOU MUST WATCH IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!