So I have been working on this project pretty much the last 3 weeks, I guess I should have started it last month. Oh well, I guess we will get the full effect next year.
Below is a photo of what this started as, just a simple wooden country calendar. I only wanted to use the base, so I removed the top and bottom portions and tossed out the middle wooden piece too.
Once all of the pieces were gone I spray painted it all black.
I then began cutting and putting together all of the paper pieces.
I used these items to create my 31 Days of Halloween Activities Calendar:
- Up-cycled very old (was lost in my garage) wooden country calendar
- Phrases Cricut cartridge - the Happy Halloween at the top
- Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge - the house and ghosts
- Monster Bash Cricut cartridge (1st time used) - the tree and moon
- Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - the tombstones
- Designer's Calendar - numbers
- Orange eyelets
- Computer - printed out Halloween activities for the back of the tombstones
- Nails - to hang the tombstones on
- Black Ribbon - to hang up the calendar
Here is a pic showing some of the tombstones revealing the activity for the day.
I am entering my 31 Days of Halloween Activities Calendar in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my 31 Days of Halloween Activities Calendar.