Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PARTY Scull Man ATC


I finally had a little time to create yesterday and this is what I did. This is the Scull Man from Rick St. Dennis. A while back he use to offer a free digital images to use for his challenges but because of some people abusing the use of the images he had to stop offering the free images. I was lucky enough to have been able to grab this guy when it was still offered. So I created a little ATC with the Scull Man digital image. I just added the clear PARTY stamp, colored the image with an orange pen and a black Sharpie marker. I attached the image with some foam squares and added a small scull sticker to the bottom of the ATC.

I am entering my ATC in the following challenge:
I hope you liked my ATC.  Thanks for stopping by and checking out my PARTY Scull Man ATC.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking for sites with useful information and well crafted article. Your write-ups about motivation are excellent with deep information and perception. Also the discussion with readers is vital. We will await the new blogpost. Many thanks.

    Mpo12 Slot
    Mpo77 Slot
    Mpo7 Slot
    Mpo99
    Raja88 Slot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Bola188 Link
    Bola365 Login
    Joker88 Download
    Login Habanero Slot
    Scatter Slot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved your article on the beginners guide to starting a blog.If somebody take this blog article seriously in their life, he/she can earn his living by doing blogging.

    Slot99
    Macau88
    Hokibet77
    Naga777 Slot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!