Ok so Hello Kitty is cute all on her own, but when she gets dressed up in her Halloween costume she's even cuter! I didn't want to do the traditional black, I gave her an orange tabby stripe costume.
Here's a little closer look at her black and orange glitter bow and sucker.
I used these items to create this Halloween Hello Kitty Shape card:
- Design Studio
- Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge
- Martha Stewart black glitter - bow
- Orange Stickles - bow
- Studio G black glitter glue - sucker
- Glossy Accents - bow
- Orange floss - sucker
- Stampin' Up Halloween stamp - inside
Here's a look at the (simple) inside:
I am entering this card the following challenges:
- BBTB2 - Shaped Up Challenge - make a shape card - open til 9/9
- Scrappy Moms - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Shape Up - make a shape project - open til 9/10
- Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes - with the optional extra to use a non square base card or project - open til 9/10
- Cardz TV - Challenge #14 - Happy Holidays - Pick One - I chose Halloween - open til 9/13
- Cut it Up Challenge #1 - Anything Goes - must include a die cut - open til 9/19
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - 1000 Post Linky Party - open til 9/30
- Getting Cricky - Simply Sunday Challenge - Happy Fall Y'all - open til 9/30
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Halloween Hello Kitty Shape card.