Tonight I bring to you a little Fall Witches Hat Table Centerpiece. I had this idea for some time now. I bought 2 paper mache witches hats from Michael's after Halloween last year on clearance and am now getting around to decorating them.
Above is what I think is the front (you might think it is the back).
Here you have one of the side views:
Here is the back (you might think it is the front).
Here is the other side view:
Here is just the front again ( I just love the that bow):
So I created this Fall Witches Hat Table Centerpiece with the following items:
- Paper mache hat
- Antique white craft paint
- Martha Stewart glittler
- Fall sprays
- Bag of Gourds
- Pumpkin Bow
- Fall Leaves - I already had
- 24 guage wire - for the 3 leafs at top of hat
- shiny leafs - for the top
I am entering this Fall Witches Hat Tabel Centerpiece in the following challenges:
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #33 - Autumn Splendor - create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for an AUTUMN PARTY!!
- Papertake Weekly - A Hazy Shade of Autumn - create a project using autumn colors - open to your interpretation
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - 1000 Post Linky Party - open til 9/30