What is in the bucket you ask? Well, I made sand cake...it is just like dirt cake but I just used golden Oreos instead of regular Oreos.
Here's is the recipe for my Sand Cake:
- 1 pkg. of Golden Oreo Cookies (regular for Dirt cake)
- 1 8oz. pkg. of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 small boxes of French Vanilla Pudding
- 3 1/2 cups of Milk
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- pkg. of gummy octopus and Swedish fish
- Crush 1 pgk. of Oreo Cookies in a Mini Chopper...set aside
- Heat Cream Cheese in microwave for 15 seconds
- Soften 1/2 stick of butter
- Mix cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with 1 cup of powdered sugar...set aside
- Mix both boxes of pudding, all of the milk and all of the Cool Whip with a mixer
- then mix in Step 2, mixing them together
- Layer in your container cookies, pudding mixture, gummy octopus and fish, continue to repeat layers and top with cookies...deocorate as you desire.
I am entering this over at Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #26 - Beach Party
and at The Paper Variety Challenge - anything but a card or layout (must include paper)
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Have a Ball project and sand cake!