This card is going along with the other projects I made this week for my daughter's 4th grade teacher. I was inspired by another blogger to make this card into not just a card but a post-it note holder, too.
- Post-it note - from the dollar store (2 pk.)
- Calligraphy Collection Cricut cartridge - "You're the Best!"
- A Child's Year Cricut cartridge - apple
- Green and red Stickles
- Martha Stewart white glitter - on the "You're the Best!"
- white gel pen
- Misc. clear Thank You stamp - on the Post-it note
- foam squares - behind the apple