Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Heart Shape card

It took some searching but I think I found the perfect heart to create my Mom's Mother's Day shape card.  I found this heart on Wall Decor and More Cricut cartridge.  I used my Design Studio to first hid the contours of one of the hearts and welded it to the other heart, all cut from the pink cardstock.  I then cut the top (purple) heart and adheared it to the top. I applied some glitter glue to the flourishes.  I then used my Cuttlebug to cut 8 flowers, attached them together with a brad and began to shape the flower.  I added the purple ball to the center of the flower and applied some glitter glue to the edges of the flower.  Then I adheared the flower to the heart.

The inside I kept very simple and just used some stamps from My Craft Spot - Inside & Out 2 stamp set.
Just in case if you can't read it, it says, "Mom Thinking of you is one of my favorite things to do.

One the back I wrote the saying, "A mother holds her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever."
-- Author Unknown

I am entering this Mother's Day Heart Shape card in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Mother's Day Heart Shape card.


12 comments:

  1. Carol thanks so much for joining my challenge this week with your beautiful card. Love the colors shape of the card and the bling...good not be any prettier. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful heart shaped card:) I love the glittery flourishes and gorgeous flower! Awesome job!
    Thanks for joining us at Go Fish!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous Card. Love the shape and flourishes everything is just so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. I like the flourishes! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the shape, colours and the flower, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shaped card- very pretty! Thanks for playing at the Fun Friday challenge this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful shape card. I sure do like how you made the sentiment curve with the heart. Thank you for sharing at Creative Cutter Room.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, love the design, thanks for joining CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card it's a beautiful card for mother's day! I'm a new follower here and I'll be back to see more of your cute creations! Come and follow me too!

    PinkE
    Creations by PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shape card, sweet details! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, the colors are just beautiful together . Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!