Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lily Bug is 1 Birthday card

I created this card to coordinate with the layout I made for Lily, my friend's daughter who is turning 1 this month! 

I used these items to make it:

DCWV Nana's Kids - for the printed cardstock
Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge - for the lady bug cut at 4 1/2, added Martha Stewart glitter to the wings and heart, and used google eyes
Martha Stewart punch for the white card stock
Caligraphy Collection Cricut cartridge - for the Lily Bug is 1, welded in Design Studio, added Martha Stewart glitter
Misc. flower sticker

(inside)
Martha Stewart punch for the white card stock
Create-a-Critter Cricut cartridge - for the Happy Birthday cut at 2 1/2 and added Martha Stewart glitter

Hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!