I created this page in record time today, about 3 hours, and that included drying time for the stickles and glossy accents. I made this for a birthday gift for a friend of my daughter's. The birthday sleepover was tonight and I needed to get it done in a hurry. I spent all week taking care of my mom and her house that it was just not possible to even look at it until this morning. I was a little bummed because I thought I had a nicer zebra print paper but I couldn't find it or I had already used it. I am though very happy with the way it turned out.
I created a hidden tag for journaling.
Here are just some more close ups:
I used these items to create my Party Time Layout:
- Life's a Party Cricut cartridge - pink and zebra cuts and "CELEBRATE"
- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cricut cartridge - tag
- Pink and black stickles
- White gel pen
- foam squares - behind the "CELEBRATE"
I am entering my Party Time Layout in the following challenges:
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #228 - Tag You're It
- BBTB 2 - Celebrate Cricut Challenge - Use Any Cricut Cut
- My Sheri Crafts Challenge - #142 - Birthday
- DL ART - September Linky Challenge - Anything
- 3 Girl Jam - September 2014 Challenge - Happy Birthday
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Party Time Layout.