So there is a sweet little boy who just turned 2 and I wanted to make something special for him. Since we were only giving him some toys my youngest daughter was donating to him and some money, it had to be something different. I was going to make a pop-up box card but I thought, I already did that earlier in the year for his sister. I knew he liked Elmo so I flipped through some of my Sesame Street and Elmo Cricut cartridges and found alot of things I liked. I decided that the size of the crayon box on the Elmo's Party Cricut cartridge was perfect to not only hold a box of crayons but the money too and that is what I decided to do.
I used these items to create my Elmo Crayon Box:
- Elmo's Party Cricut cartridge - Elmo crayon box cut @ 8 inches and all layers
- Martha Stewart red (ladybug) flocking powder - on Elmo's face
- Glossy accents - on the crayons
- Black pen - on the crayons
- My Craft Spot clear stamp set - In & Out Set #2 - Happy Birthday and back sentiment
- black and white ink
I am entering my Elmo Crayon Box in the following challenges:
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #84 - Anything Goes
- DL ART - September Linky Challenge - Anything
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #185 - Anything Goes
- (Pin)spirational Challenges #125 - Anything Goes
- Craftin Desert Divas - Craft it up Link it up Linky Party #41 - Anything but a card
This was such a fun and easy project. Thank you so much for checking out my Elmo Crayon Box.