Saturday, March 16, 2013

Camouflage Onesie Shape card


Last month one of my nieces had an emergency C-section and gave birth to a baby boy 11 weeks early. Baby is currantly still in the NICU but progressing very well and Mom is recovering very well also.  I knew about 2 months ago or so that the baby's bedding was going to be camouflage so I knew that when the time came I was going to use that for whatever creation I was going to make. Since the baby came early I have only been able to make a card and this is it. I totally love the way it turned out and can't wait to get involved in more baby projects using the camouflage. This is only the beginning.

Here you can see where I welded the onesie together in the Design Studio:


Here is just a close up of the inside where I did some faux stitching and stamped my sentiment:


I used these items to create my Camouflage Onesie Shape card:
  • Design Studio - to weld the onesie together
  • New Arrival Cricut cartridge - onesie
  • Pooh Font Cricut cartridge - "100 % Boy"
  • buttons
  • My Craft Spot Clear Stamps - In and Out - Set #2 - the inside sentiment
  • Baby wooden stamp - on the inside
  • green gel pen - faux stitching - on the inside
I am entering this shape card in the following challenges and linky party:
This was such a fun and easy card to make. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Camouflauge Onesie Shape card.

7 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the army look
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps I like your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....how cute. I like the camo for a newborn baby boy. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the camo:)
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea for a baby boy card! It looks super - inside and out!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!