Last month one of my nieces had an emergency C-section and gave birth to a baby boy 11 weeks early. Baby is currantly still in the NICU but progressing very well and Mom is recovering very well also. I knew about 2 months ago or so that the baby's bedding was going to be camouflage so I knew that when the time came I was going to use that for whatever creation I was going to make. Since the baby came early I have only been able to make a card and this is it. I totally love the way it turned out and can't wait to get involved in more baby projects using the camouflage. This is only the beginning.
Here you can see where I welded the onesie together in the Design Studio:
Here is just a close up of the inside where I did some faux stitching and stamped my sentiment:
I used these items to create my Camouflage Onesie Shape card:
- Design Studio - to weld the onesie together
- New Arrival Cricut cartridge - onesie
- Pooh Font Cricut cartridge - "100 % Boy"
- My Craft Spot Clear Stamps - In and Out - Set #2 - the inside sentiment
- Baby wooden stamp - on the inside
- green gel pen - faux stitching - on the inside
- Red Carpet Studio Challenge #27 - Leprechaun - create a card using 2 shades of green!
- Paper Playtime Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #90 - Sweet Baby
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party - Anything Goes
- More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #82 Something Green