Well, yesterday was my last day for chemo, treating me for breast cancer. Making paper crafts of all sorts was just one of the things I would do during these treatments to pass the time. Plus, it really was the only time I could have peace and quiet to do my crafts. So since this was my last treatment I wanted to make Thank You cards for the 2 nurses who have been there helping me through it over the last 5 months, and this is one of them.
I wrote my own personal thank you on the underside. It is bittersweet to know I won't be going back but to only get my port flushed every six weeks until it is removed and any appointments that I may have to go to see the doctor. These nurses are fabulous and I just wanted to let them know they are appreciated!
I used these items to create my BCA Thank You easel card (ALL of which are products I had on hand):
- Design Studio - weld the "THANK YOU"
- Ultimate Creative Series Cricut cartridge - Awareness Ribbon
- Street Signs Solutions Crciut cartridge - "THANK YOU"
- White heart brads
- White gel pen - "THANK YOU"
- Use it Tuesday Challenge #49 - Fasteners - I used 2 white heart brads: 1 on the awareness ribbon and 1 on the "Thank You"
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday - Linky Party - Anything Goes