So here is the other Breast Cancer Awareness Thank You card I made for one of my nurses who cared for me over the last 5 months during my chemo treatments. My design was inspired by the challenge over at Mojo Monday (see the sketch below). You can see the other BCA Thank You card HERE.
I tried to get a picture of this circle to show off the stickle I used around the edge of the circle and on the dots but unfortunately it didn't catch the light very well.
Here is the very simple inside...I left it this way so I could leave my own personal thank you.
I used these items to create this BCA Thank You card (ALL of which I had on hand):
- Design Studio
- George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge - circles
- Ultimate Creative Series Cricut cartridge - Awareness Ribbon
- White heart shape brade - on the awareness ribbon
- ribbon - on the front and inside of card
- Swiss dots embossing folder - on the pink circle
- Stickles - on the pink circle
- Misc. clear "Thank You" stamp - on the pink circle
- Stickabilites Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon sticker - on the inside
I am entering this card in the following challenges and linky party:
- Use it Tuesday Challenge #49 - Fasteners - I used a white heart brad on the awareness ribbon
- Craft Your Passion Challenge #150 - All That Glitters - I used stickles on the pink circle, around the edge and on the embossed dots, plus there are glittered ribbons on the top circle
- Mojo Monday 281 - SEE SKETCH
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my BCA Thank You card.