Tonight I bring to you a cute little treat holder that I created for my daughter's 5th grade Halloween party...28 of these cute little cauldron treat holders to be exact! I created the base (orange part) in the Design Studio by welding them together and just cut out the coordinating pieces.
Here I applied Glossy Accents to the bubbling liquid (green part), to give it some shine. I stamped on the front with the "Wicked Best Witches" stamp from Bug Bites Stamps - All Year Round stamp set.
I used a brown Sharpie marker to color the stick of the blow pop to give it the look of a big wooden spoon. I then punched a hole through the bubbling liquid to push the end of the stick through.
I used these items to create this Halloween Treat Holder:
- Design Studio
- Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge - cauldron
- Glossy Accents - on the bubbling liquid
- Bug Bites Stamp - "Wicked Best Witches"
- brown Sharpie marker - on stick of blow pop
- Blow Pop
- Glue Spots - to hold blow pop in place
I am entering this Halloween Treat Holder in the following challenges:
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #72 - Treat for You - create a fun way to package treats - open til 10/15
- Party Time Tuesday - #89 Anything BUT a CARD! - open til 10/15
- Decorate to Celebrate - Challenge #35 - Halloween Party (Part 1) - Create a NEW project for a Halloween celebration (banners, signs, decorations, table decor, centerpiece, cakes, cupcakes, party favors or any other item directly associated with party decorations or party supplies. - open til 10/16
- Cardz TV - Anything Goes Cricut Cardz Challenge # 118 - Use your Cricut to make a card, layout or craft project using any cartridge(s), any theme and any colors you'd like - open til 10/23 noon EST.
- My Sheri Crafts Challenge #96 - Anything Halloween related - open til 10/25
- Cricut Fanatics - Cricut Crafty Challenge #2 - Creepy and Spooky - make a Halloween project. This can be any project you would like to do. Or if you don't celebrate Halloween make a project for Breast Cancer Awareness month. The only rule is that you use your cricut to create it. - open til 10/26
- Corrosive Challenge #160 - Treacherous Treats - Any Halloween themed treat container - open til 10/28
- DL ART- Thankful Thursday - Linky Party - ANYTHING GOES - open til 10/31
- My Crafting Channel Challenge #1 - Ghoul Times - ANYTHING Halloween - open til 10/31
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Wicked Best Witches Cauldron Treat Holder.