I used these items to create this card:
- Design Studio
- Sweethearts Cricut cartridge (which I've had forever and I Never used it before)
- craft, pink, and grey card stock
- pattern paper
- heart brads - on the corners and used as dog tag
- misc. chipboard (which I've had forever) - the flower and heart
- gem - on the flower chipboard
- Google eyes
- brown ink - for the edges of the dog and chipboard
- Swiss Dots embossing folder - for the large pink heart
This is where I thought a little sparkle was needed:
Here you can see the grey collar and the heart brad I used to look like a dog tag!
Then the perfect phrase to go along with the Valentine:
I am entering this Valentine in the following challenges:
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - Love is in the Air - Make a St. Valentine's Day paper craft item (card, scrapbook page layout, 3-D item, or an altered item) using the colors Pink, Grey, and Kraft - The add some sparkle to your paper craft item (rhinestones, glitter, metal) anything that shines! And don't forget to include a heart-shape.
- Whimsical Design - Bringing Out the Old - Whimsical Wednesday - Create any themed scrapbook LO/card/project but you must use or include something old.
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #50 - Anything Goes
- Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday #97 - include a heart on your project