My relationship with my former boyfriend was just like any other relationship, except I was in love with him but he was in love with someone else. Once I found out about this, I felt that since I couldn't have him, NO ONE WOULD and I "took care of him!"
Here is how my memory box use to look like when were together:
I found a voodoo priestess and she instructed me how to make my very own paper voodoo doll.
Then when I knew he was with her, I did it! I then claimed the heart that belonged to me and would NEVER belong to another!
This was his hearts first resting place along side the wonderful memories we created together:
Now NO ONE will ever have his heart but ME!!!
I used these items to create my paper voodoo doll:
- Wonderstrange arts Free digital image Voodoo Doll which I printed out on craft paper (to give it a burlap look) and altered by cutting off the candy cane
- red Sharpie marker - for the heart
- Silver Gloss paint marker - for the pins
- white gel pen - for the heads of the pins
- Glossy Accents - for the entire pin to give it a more realistic look
- buttons - for the eyes
- floss - for the eyes, mouth and around the heart
- doily heart
- Dilly Beans Challenge - Freaked - This week theme is "FREAKED" take it how ever you wish & get creative!
- Haunted Design House - HDH #117 - Shot Through the Heart - You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece that includes a heart and a hole somewhere on the project