Friday, January 6, 2012

Just a Little Thank You card

The other day while working on another project I was inspired to create this little thank you card.  The project I was working on wasn't turning out the way I wanted so I decided to trash it...I did though save some of the parts. 

I used these items to create this card:
  • white and blue cardstock
  • Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge
  • a piece of basket wrap recycled from a gift - showing through the snowflake
  • Martha Stewart punch set
  • Many Thanks stamp and misc. snowflake stamps - on inside
  • Snowflake die cuts and punches - on inside salvaged from project that wasn't woking out
  • Stickles - on the Many Thanks stamp
Here's another view and the inside:
 You can see in the above photo how the basket wrap is peaking through the snowflake cut.


 I am entering this Thank You card in the following challenges:
I just love these 2 colors together...I had so much fun creating this little thank you card.  I hope you enjoyed it too!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really fun card. I love how you used the recycled item. :) Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clean style here Carol...beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us @Paper Playtime!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!